Hammerman & Gainer International, Inc., “ HGI” is on the forefront of the long-term recovery process in Louisiana and has gained valuable experience in post catastrophe work — response, relief and reconstruction. During the past 7+ years, HGI has served a diverse population and has a proven track record of delivering results in an ever-changing environment. HGI’s success in managing a myriad of sub-contractors, effectively and efficiently marshaling resources and then appropriately triaging each crisis, makes HGI the expert when catastrophes occur.
HGI builds partnerships through open dialogue and we are dedicated to providing a custom solution that meets our client’s needs – citizens, state, and federal. In the spirit of applying our lessons learned from Louisiana and capitalizing on our CDBG expertise, we have developed a model that embraces Simplicity, Custom Design, and Partnership.
- Simplicity results in a program that is easy to communicate execute and manage. Although simplistic,, our solutions are focused on those that are impacted, and solutions aimed at reducing the time of delivery for the program.
- Custom Design enables us to deliver a program that serves the needs of the impacted communities while the processes ensure that we embrace speed.
- Partnership with our Clients allow for impactful solutions by employing qualified leaders with demonstrated success in managing unique situations presented by long term recovery programs and allows the support of the objectives of our Clients and those that are impacted with the dignity and respect that comes from having lived through a disaster and the recovery process.
HGI believes that recovery includes utilizing the resources available in the impacted communities to drive positive economic impacts.
HGI brings our experience as the largest subcontractor on The Road Home Program where we delivered key services which included title, appraisals, home evaluations, call center, and closings before becoming the prime contractor for the continuation of The Road Home, named the Housing Assistance Program (HAP) and most recently secured the management of the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program. We have developed a team of qualified individuals with long term recovery experience, each of whom is committed to the success of Recovery Programs.
HGI’s strong financial resources, along with our technical expertise and flexibility, enable us to quickly develop and deliver programs that demonstrate real commitment to a region and foster an atmosphere of inclusion and partnership. HGI understands challenge and is uniquely qualified to assist with any recovery effort.
- Disaster Recovery Management
- Preparation of FEMA Worksheets
- Hazard Mitigation
- Relief Assistance Coordination
- Logistics & Relocation Management
- Disaster Claims & Federal Payments Processing
- Appraisal & Valuation of Property
- Environmental Damage Assessment & Documentation
- Electronic Information Management & Reporting
- Electronic Claims Processing, Tracking & Reporting
- Outreach Efforts
- Reconstruction Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Constructability Review
- Architectural & Engineering Consulting
- Title Searches and Closings
- Commercial and Homeowner Adjustments
- NFIP Flood Inspections
- Asset Appraisals
- Call Center